June 9, 2012 in Gnoblins
I have solved one of the last major challenges of the next version last night. The rest are only smaller features and bug fixes. Beside new features we will add more content to experience the new feature, therefore it will need a few weeks yet before we release the next version.
With so many new features we will introduce some more bugs, before we release it to the public we want to take the time and start a closed alpha test. If you want to volunteer as alpha tester send us an email at admin [a t ] gnoblins [d ot] net. Please make sure, that you are able to run the pre alpha version (0.0.3) flawless from a technical point of view and that you are able to take some time to give us feedback.
Eventually the list of features you should expect in the next version:
- The gnoblins will be added.
- A crafting system, the gnoblins will be able to craft items for you.
- You will be able to equip your dungeon with decorations, doors and working places.
- You will be able to expand your own dungeon part by digging new caves and chambers.
- New environments.
- New creatures.
- There will be 3-4 levels in total.